Gracious Home on West 67th street between Broadway and Columbus has added a L’Epicerie and Espresso Bar to the street level entrance area. You will find high-end espresso/coffee makers, cookbooks, pastas, an array of olive oils, mustards and syrups, and a selection of Sarabeth’s goodies, including her jams and granola. Great gift items for the upcoming holiday season. Stop by for a sample of fresh-made Espresso or Cappuccino while you browse the new selections. It’s right in my five blocks.
- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…