- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Although it has been open nearly two months, 16 Handles is having its official Grand Opening today. 16% discount, raffle, and balloons out front (photo below). See my original Post on 5/4/2011 for more details on 16 Handles.
Last time I was walking by the Time Warner Center, I noticed a colorful happy-looking teddy bear sculpture (that reminded me a bit of Hello Kitty). I stopped to find out more and learned that it was created by … Continue reading
Yoga has certainly become mainstream — not just for hard core yogis anymore. It seems that more and more studios are opening in Manhattan, and traditional gyms are increasing their yoga class offerings. In the last two years, I … Continue reading
Yankee fans will be happy to find Yankee-themed cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery on Columbus Ave. Go Yankees!
In honor of the American Ballet Theater’s Swan Lake, check out the “Swan Lake” cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery on Columbus Avenue at 69th street. Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and whipped vanilla icing.