Magnolia Bakery in my five blocks is decked out for Halloween. A variety of Halloween-themed cupcakes are available for $3.50. They are decorated in festive colors with spiders, skulls, ghosts, grave stones and more. You can also special order your own cupcake design or a Halloween Cake. The cakes come in 3 layer 6″ ($32) or 2 layer 9″ ($42) Vanilla or chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream in festive Halloween colors.
The bakery — located on Columbus Ave at 69th street — is full of Halloween decorations too. Spiders hang from the walls; A graveyard mummy watches over the cookie section; and Happy Halloween signs hang from the ceiling. There’s even a skull on the table with the coffee condiments and plastic forks/spoons. It’s worth checking out and especially fun for kids.
- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…