WABC-TV Channel 7 is a well-known entity in my five blocks. Tourists and New Yorkers alike line up daily for tickets to see “LIVE! with Regis and Kelly,” and the offices take up the entire square block between 66th and 67th streets and between Columbus and Central Park West. And now the local station has built a new studio located at the northeast corner of Columbus Avenue and 66th street. It is a modern, high-tech studio where passers-by can view the anchors in action or find out the latest weather and news from one of the several HD TVs in the windows.
- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…