In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Magnolia Bakery has gone pink. For every “Pink Ribbon Cupcake” purchased throughout the month of October, Magnolia will donate 50 cents to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Each “Pink Ribbon Cupcake” costs $3.75. And, if you visit the location in my five blocks — on Columbus Ave at 69th st — you will find new pink curtains in all the windows. Enjoy, and help support a cure for breast cancer.
- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…