Magnolia bakery on Columbus Ave at 69th st. has outdone itself in preparation for Valentine’s Day. The store is beautifully decorated with pink curtains, hanging hearts, pink cupcakes and more. I’ve attached photos but check it out in person to get the full flavor. While you’re there, try one of the pink, Barbie cupcakes (or if you’re there in the morning, stick with my favorite Apple Cranberry Walnut muffin).
- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…