One more comment about Mister Softee. Out of the hundreds of Mister Softee trucks, I have only seen one that offers fat-free frozen yogurt. And it just so happens that on the weekends, this truck camps out on the Northeast corner of 67th street and Broadway in the heart of my five blocks. The owner is a sweetheart. He offers the usual ice cream options but also has vanilla and chocolate frozen yogurt that is delicious and inexpensive (with the typical topping choices of sprinkles, cookie crunch, peanuts or hot fudge). I saw this same truck once on a weekday near Penn Station, but I have never seen any others. Please write if you know of another Mister Softee truck that carries frozen yogurt too.
- Celebrate Easter with Magnolia Bakery’s Colorful Easter-Themed Cupcakes!
- NEW Vive la Crepe! Opens on Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side
- Steve Guttenberg: Not just another handsome, talented actor….a friendly, neighborhood guy and the “mayor” of my five blocks.
- Time Warner Center Spruced for the Holidays
- Magnolia Bakery Features Specialty Cupcakes with Meringue Icing
NYC Healthy Bites (@… on NYC “Healthy Bites… Brad Crystal on Magnolia Bakery’s New Pe… Brad Crystal on Pinkberry Adds Peanut Butter A… Linden78 on 16 Handles Upper West Side:… Brad Crystal on Romero Britto Exhibit at Time…